Excel Markets, the FMA-regulated, ultra-low cost ECN forex brokerage firm well-known for their connection to the pioneering Founders of modern forex trading rebates via global introducing broker leader, CashBackForex, announced today that they are pleased to partner with Myfxbook on the addition of Myfxbook AutoTrade as their core social trading solution.
The goals and standards of Myfxbook - the most innovative forex trading portal ever to hit the industry - are perfectly aligned with the high-tech, high-quality approach of Excel Markets.
This partnership is a win-win for everyone, as Myfxbook clients may now mirror trade on the very lowest of costs from a reliably regulated firm built on technical, competitive and client service superiority, and by founders with nearly a decade of positive feedback. Our clients now have instant access to an extensive and growing collection of the best signal providers delivered over fast, innovative technology at a fraction of the cost of similar services.
Myfxbook AutoTrade offers some key advantages as compared to competitors, including:
- Superior trade statistic accuracy allows clients to more transparently assess signal provider risk profiles, past performance and current performance.
- Signal Providers are hand selected by Myfxbook editors based on the track record of their real, live trading accounts.
- The cost of Autotrade is significantly less than competitors. There are no additional fees to pay as costs are built right into the bid-ask spread.
- Seamless integration with the Excel Markets advanced Client Panel. Any client may instantly open as many AutoTrade accounts as they like on their Client Panel subaccounts system
- Ultra-low costs from a reliably regulated firm
- Fanatical and knowledgeable client support team
- Superior client services
- Direct, true market access to the worlds largest liquidity pools routed anonymously through high performance financial ecosystems for transparency and rapid execution
- Segregation of client funds under protective government regulations, held in one of the worlds top 20 safest banks
- Advanced, proprietary multi-account Client Panel enables easy management of trading accounts, subaccounts, deposits and withdrawals, etc.
- Instant electronic deposits with ZERO fees
Jason Peterson, Excel Markets Director said: “The goals and standards of Myfxbook - the most innovative forex trading portal ever to hit the industry - are perfectly aligned with the high tech, high quality approach of Excel Markets. Our clients now have instant access to an extensive and growing collection of the best signal providers delivered over fast, innovative technology at a fraction of the cost of similar services."
Excel Markets is a leading provider of currency trading services to retail and corporate clients, providing fast, anonymous order execution by an extensive multibank cloud, together with industry-shattering spreads.
- Client funds held in segregated accounts at top tier banks under strict government sanctioned client fund protection laws.
- Fast, anonymous order execution underpinned by an extensive multibank cloud. Hosted in redundant, high performance financial ecosystems including NY4 Equinix.
- Brought to you by the same engineering and management team responsible for highly successful pioneer fx operations like www.cashbackforex.com with almost a decade of positive client feedback and the sophisticated trading tools web portal www.forexrazor.com.
Excel Markets, a product of Global Brokers NZ Ltd., is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand. With more than 35 staff in four countries speaking nine languages (our website is fully translated into 19 languages) and offering 24 hour trade support, we are focused on our vision to be the world’s leading provider of online foreign exchange trading services.
Excel Markets focuses on engineering one of the most competitive Forex trading systems in the world with ultra-low spreads and high-quality trade execution along with superior client service support and ongoing technical innovation.
Global Brokers NZ Ltd. is a fully Authorised and licensed futures dealer regulated by the Financial Markets Authority. Please refer to the GBL Disclosure Statement.
For more information please visit http://www.excelmarkets.com or by phone on +64 4 488 0021.